Portrait of an Omni Guide
An Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) certified teacher…
- Understands child development and acts as a guide to help children find their own natural path
- Creates a hands-on, self-paced, collaborative, and joyful classroom
- Transforms lives by implementing the principles of Montessori education
- Believes in education that meets the child’s physical, emotional, and intellectual development
- Guides children to enthusiastically follow their interests and passions while developing strong academic skills, leadership, self-discipline, responsibility, and independence
- Trains rigorously and graduates with a set of high-quality skills that are recognized and sought-after across the globe
- Connects to a global network across numerous countries with hundreds of trainers and other teachers to continuously develop their craft
As members of Omni Montessori School…
- We are faithfully engaged in working collaboratively to support Montessori education and uphold a professional code of ethics.
- We model respectful communication in our work, appreciating each individual member of our community and always being inspired by our faith in the child.
- We prepare ourselves in mind, body, and spirit through self-care, by exercising self-awareness in our interactions, and by demonstrating a love of learning to the Omni community through our knowledge, curiosity, and humility.
- We are passionate individuals capable of applying great energy, flexibility and humor to connecting the children to the world around them.