Annual Giving Campaign FAQ
Q. What is the Annual Giving Campaign?
A. The Annual Giving Campaign (AGC) is the main fundraising initiative at Omni Montessori School, along with the Annual Gala and Auction. These two fundraisers support Omni’s programs at every level and ensure that our students receive the best educational experience.
Some things your contributions funded last year include:
- Additional security cameras for the Waxhaw campus
- Tuition for one of our assistants to attend AMI Elementary training, and tuition for one of our guides to attend AMI Orientation to Adolescent Studies
- Funds to complete our Assessment of Inclusivity and Multi-Culturalism
- Financial aid
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Professional development for our faculty and staff
Most importantly, the AGC helps Omni keep tuition as cost- effective as possible so the extraordinary Omni experience is available to a wide range of families.
Q. What is the goal of the Annual Giving Campaign?
A. The goals for the 2019-2020 Annual Giving Campaign are $100,000 and 100% participation from Omni’s community.
Q. Does Omni Accept Matching Gifts?
A. We encourage matching gifts! Many companies will match an employee’s charitable contribution. It’s a great way to double your donation, and you will receive credit for your own contribution plus the matching contribution. We have joined with DoubletheDonation.com to simply gift matching! Click here to find out if your company will match your gift, get the link to your company’s sign-up process and FAQs too. You can check for both spouses, plus retirees!
Q. Can I fulfill my pledge using my FACTS tuition account?
A. Yes! Current Omni families may choose one of the following options:
- Add gift to current FACTS payment schedule for families on the monthly or quarterly payment plan
- Add gift to FACTS account
See the Pledge Card for more information.
For additional questions or assistance contact:
Lynn Nielsen, Director of Development