Omni Montessori School is not-for-profit institution governed by a Board of Trustees which provides oversight for the school. The volunteer Board is responsible for ensuring that the mission of Omni is carried out, and it has fiduciary responsibility for the school. Trustees actively lead long-term and strategic planning efforts, and engage in fund raising and community-building initiatives.
The Board of Trustees employs the Head of School, who is responsible for executing the policies established by the Board, hiring faculty and staff, and managing the daily operations of the school.
Board members are nominated and elected annually for three-year terms.
2017-2018 Board of Trustees
- Kris Phillips - President (HSEC Chair)
- Jason Smith - Vice President
- Kevin Graves - Treasurer
- Diep Tran - Secretary
- Kesavan Balagovind
- Jacob Braude (Marketing Committee Chair)
- Cat Cotman (Committee on Trustees Chair)
- Cindy Curry
- Stacey Dougherty
- Jennie Leavenworth (Development Committee Chair)
- Scott Orner
- Mark Santo (Facilities Committee Chair)
- Andrew Shaw
- Wilfred Martinez (Diversity & Inclusion Committee Chair)