Omni Montessori School is not-for-profit institution governed by a Board of Trustees which provides oversight for the school. The volunteer Board is responsible for ensuring that the mission of Omni is carried out, and it has fiduciary responsibility for the school. Trustees actively lead long-term and strategic planning efforts, and engage in fund raising and community-building initiatives.
The Board of Trustees employs the Head of School, who is responsible for executing the policies established by the Board, hiring faculty and staff, and managing the daily operations of the school.
Board members are nominated and elected annually for three-year terms.
2018-2019 Board of Trustees
- Kris Phillips - President (HSEC Chair)
- Jason Smith - Vice President
- Kevin Graves - Treasurer (Finance Chair)
- Diep Tran - Secretary
- Jennifer Burney
- Cat Cotman
- Jim DelliColli
- Cindy Curry
- Stacey Dougherty
- Chad Ewing (Development Chair)
- Wilfred Martinez (Diversity and Inclusion Chair)
- John Mudd
- Scott Orner
- Khara Pride
- Mark Santo (Facilities Chair)
- Andrew Shaw (Marketing Chair)
- Anamore Valdiosera