Omni Montessori School is dedicated to:
- Developing skilled, resourceful, and caring members of society who value discovery and excellence, and contribute with purpose to the world around them.
- Providing a child-centered environment that offers an individualized and integrated curriculum and programs for parent education and support.
- Creating significant relationships between teacher, parent, and child, and to building a community that remains stable in spite of necessary change.
- Seeking and celebrating diversity.
- Adhering to the teachings of Maria Montessori and the high standards of the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI).